We employ a staff of highly trained technicians to examine, report, guarantee and insure
the condition of title for all types of subdivision developments. In addition, as a member
of your Fidelity National Title developer's team, we see our job as working closely with you, your
project engineer and attorney to anticipate and resolve the many title related issues that
arise throughout the course of a project.
We work with your team in examining and proposing solutions to title related issues such as:
- "Blanket floating" or otherwise undefined or unlocated easements.
- Implied or actual rights of surface entry for the development of existing oil or mineral rights.
- Recorded covenants, conditions and restrictions (CC&R's) which limit or prohibit the proposed development.
- Boundary documents which may create gaps or overlaps with the description or establishment of the boundaries of the subject property.
- Easements of record which may, based on their location or use, impair or otherwise limit the proposed development.
- Issues involving primary or secondary access to the project site.
This represents just a few of the issues which may delay, hinder or otherwise impair the
proposed project development plans. We recognize that we may not always be the title
company for the land acquisition. However, since we will be working with you and your team
thereafter, consider seeking our input prior to closing of the land acquisition escrow. We
will be happy to help when and where possible.